A menstrual cup is a type of reusable feminine hygiene product. It’s a small, flexible funnel-shaped cup made of rubber or silicone that you insert into your vagina to catch and collect period fluid.
Cups can hold more blood than other methods, leading many women to use them as an eco-friendly alternative to tampons. And depending on your flow, you can wear a cup for up to 12 hours.
Before you put in your menstrual cup
When you use a menstrual cup for the first time, it may feel uncomfortable. But “greasing” your cup can help make the process smooth. Before you put in your cup, lubricate the rim with water or a water-based lube (lubricant). A wet menstrual cup is much easier to insert.
How to put in menstrual cups
If you can put in a tampon, you should find it relatively easy to insert a menstrual cup. Just follow these steps to use a cup:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Apply water or a water-based lube to the rim of the cup.
- Tightly fold the menstrual cup in half, holding it in one hand with the rim facing up.
- Insert the cup, rim up, into your vagina like you would a tampon without an applicator. It should sit a few inches below your cervix.
- Once the cup is in your vagina, rotate it. It will spring open to create an airtight seal that stops leaks.
You shouldn’t feel your menstrual cup if you’ve inserted the cup correctly. You should also be able to move, jump, sit, stand, and do other everyday activities without your cup falling out.
What Is Your Shipping Fees?
Shipping costs are automatically calculated into your payment at checkout. Please review your order summary before making a purchase. This is where you’ll find all the information related to your specific shipping fees. As you know, every location will have a different shipping cost. Please proceed to the checkout page to understand what your shipping method is and the costs associated with it.
Standard Shipping Details
All items shipped under the standing method will follow these details. Take a look
Orders Shipped Within The USA:
- USPS First class
USPS standard shipping is one of the most convenient ways to receive packages in the USA. Standard shipping times will take less than 5-7 days to arrive anywhere in the country.
- USPS Priority
USPS priority packages will take 3 days to arrive at your destination.
- USPS international First Class
USPS international standard orders will require 14-30 business days to arrive. If your package is under 4 pounds, we can provide you with the first-class option.
- USPS Priority
When shipped priority, orders will require 6-21 business days to arrive.
We’re here to help!
How Can We Help?
Have you received your purchase? not up to your standards? We'll gladly accept your returns. Please contact us within 72 hours to initiate the return process. NO REFUNDS, However, we will offer store credit which you can use towards a future purchase. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping return items.Original shipping cost are non-refundable.
To return an item, it must meet these requirements:
- All returns must be initiated within 72 hours of receiving your package.
- We require the original packaging to be intact and in its original condition.
- Please include your original invoice in the return package
- Our team reserves the right to not accept returns on any items that don't meet the requirements
Captures everything well, easy to put in and I got a Large. Can’t feel anything when it’s in correct.
Love it 🧡 I definitely recommend!
It’s so smooth and easy to insert.Awesome quality
The product is amazing and love that it’s all natural!
These are perfect eco switch! If your sensitive these great to use