VAGICARE MENSTRUAL CUP
- ALLOWS YOU TO STAY ACTIVE
- LEAK SEALING RIM
- Air Holes
- EASY GRIP
- SOFT FLEX STEM
- SAVES MONE
A menstrual cup is a type of reusable feminine hygiene product. It’s a small, flexible funnel-shaped cup made of rubber or silicone that you insert into your vagina to catch and collect period fluid.
Cups can hold more blood than other methods, leading many women to use them as an eco-friendly alternative to tampons. And depending on your flow, you can wear a cup for up to 12 hours.Before you put in your menstrual cup
When you use a menstrual cup for the first time, it may feel uncomfortable. But “greasing” your cup can help make the process smooth. Before you put in your cup, lubricate the rim with water or a water-based lube (lubricant). A wet menstrual cup is much easier to insert.How to put in menstrual cups
- If you can put in a tampon, you should find it relatively easy to insert a menstrual cup. Just follow these steps to use a cup:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Apply water or a water-based lube to the rim of the cup.
- Tightly fold the menstrual cup in half, holding it in one hand with the rim facing up.
- Insert the cup, rim up, into your vagina like you would a tampon without an applicator. It should sit a few inches below your cervix.
- Once the cup is in your vagina, rotate it. It will spring open to create an airtight seal that stops leaks.
- You shouldn’t feel your menstrual cup if you’ve inserted the cup correctly. You should also be able to move, jump, sit, stand, and do other everyday activities without your cup falling out.
It’s a great switch from pads. I feel much cleaner and easy to use
Easy to use! Get your correct size
I made a switch and I ordered 2. These all I use now
Captures everything well, easy to put in and I got a Large. Can’t feel anything when it’s in correct.
Love it 🧡 I definitely recommend!